Root canal treatment is also known as endodontics. This treatment is given to people who have infected teeth in the nerve supply portion which is at the center of the teeth and caused through a injury like tooth decay.
- When the bacteria enters the mouth and invades the teeth
- Having problems like broken teeth
- Pulp region is infected due to some bacterial infections
- Discolored teeth
- Severe tooth pain, swelling and pain during chewing
- Forming of pus on the gums
- Having sensitivity problems
Root canal treatment and how it is useful:
It takes about two to three visits for the complete treatment. At first the dentist will check the condition of the teeth and will take X-Ray copies of it. Later the infected teeth is taken out and later it is filled temporarily by crowing or filling.
During the second visit the dentist will check whether the infection is cleared or not. If cleared dentist will proceed for the permanent filling of the teeth.
Root canal treatment is successful and causes no pain, but may have little bit of tenderness. After the treatment you will have bright teeth.
- Having natural appearance of teeth
- You can see your teeth without any strains
- No swelling or pain during eating
- Makes chewing comfortable
Precautions taken after the treatment:
- Remember to approach the dentist at least once in a month
- Brush or clean your teeth with fluoride toothpastes
- Drink water containing fluoride
- Have a balanced and healthy dietary habits
- Avoid foods containing sugar and drinks
- If you have the habit of smoking, get rid of it
Consult the best dentist, have proper treatment as suggested by your dentist and follow the precautions.
Read the rest of this entry »