Marijuana addiction causes serious physical and mental side effects. Marijuana drug testing like saliva drug test, urine drug test and hair drug test is necessary to be implemented at various organizations. Drug testing is not the only step of stopping addiction. Special treatment programs have to be conducted for discouraging marijuana addiction. Some guidelines can be helpful to implement marijuana addiction treatment.
- It is necessary to know about the effects of marijuana on health of the addicted person.
- Withdrawal symptoms including loss of appetite, insomnia, irritability, and aggressive nature are to be checked in the user.
- Behavior of addicted people at schools, workplaces and other social situations has to be noticed.
- Cognitive behavioral group therapy programs may be conducted to treat marijuana addiction.
- In addition, many individual sessions have to be arranged so that any latent psychological issues of the user can be known.
- A new life style helps them in getting away from drug addiction.
- Relaxation techniques have to be followed. Exercises and meditation can be done in order to manage stress in daily life.
- It is better to be away from people who influence others to consume marijuana.
- Support from friends or family members also helps in encouraging them to avoid marijuana addiction.
- Hypnotherapy is a therapy which is undertaken with a subject of hypnosis. A hypnotherapist can be consulted for avoiding marijuana thoughts in mind.
These issues may be helpful for someone who want to get rid of marijuana addiction. However, they have to be followed strictly and continuously. Certain rehabilitation centers are set up by organizations to treat marijuana addicted people.