Before marriage most people want to experience a marriage proposal once in their lifetime in order to get married. To some people, this makes a most memorable moment and perfect way of expressing proposals and to some others this will be a disappointment. Here are some of the best marriage proposal ideas for proposing to your partners. Mostly grooms will propose the bride.
- Most people choose giving red roses to their brides and ask them “Will you marry me” or express their feelings to their brides by bending on their knees.
- Some people will give rings to their brides while making a marriage proposal.
- Go to the place where you and your partner first met and remember the moment by expressing his/her feelings.
- The traditional idea, groom bending on the knees and asking “will you marry me” can be done at any time, any place.
- Put together a gift basket of yummy delicacies — the best chocolate, dessert, coffee — and hide the ring among the presents (in its box, so it doesn’t get lost in the goodies).
- On the midnight of New Year’s eve, some people express their feelings. This will be a good time to make a proposal for marriage.
- Some people cook and set an elaborate candlelight table for a quiet romantic dinner for the two at home. Serve her favorite item with the diamond ring ribboned beside the item.
- Many people choose restaurants for proposing the bride by writing proposal out on a plate, or perhaps the waiter delivers the ring along with your entrees.
- Placing sweet notes in different locations around the house. In each location, express your love towards her, and where to find the next note. In the last note say “for all these reasons and more, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me”
The above are some of the ideas for proposing bride or groom.