Today, many houses are in bigger sizes but they are cluttered up and not organized due to improper planning, or buying unnecessary things which occupy more space or the people do not want to spent most of their time by organizing their homes because only those weekends they used to get the rest.
However, you can make your home organized, attractive and efficient if you follow the below tips.
- Cover your cluttered bookshelf with a spring-loaded curtain rod so that it looks beautiful and attractive.
- Use TV stand for storing magazine books as well as things related to TV such as CD’s, DVD etc. Arrange the items in such a way that it should be attractive and well organized.
- Make a list for organizing your home according to the task so that you can start doing each task in a relevant way or effective way.
- Find out the places in your home where mostly things used to drop off and put a concentration on that area in order to prevent drop outs.
- Put labels on required things of your family so that you can recognize easily whenever you are in hurry. Whenever you are not there home it will be helpful to your family members to locate the things in the event of missing.
- Don’t put trash direct into the dustbin. Always use the trash bag in the dustbin for garbage for collecting so that it will easy for you to keep a clean dustbin.
- Buy a shoe rack and keep aside at the front door so that all shoes are kept in the rack and look good.
- Decorate the items at the intended place only.
- Always take care of your kitchen after having your meals.
Like this many are there which can be helpful to you for organizing your home.