Forbes released 20 bestselling cars of 2013. The following cars have been taken from the bestselling cars from Toyota in 2013. In this article, we will see the 2013 models of Toyota. Those are Toyota Camry, Toyota Corolla and Toyota Prius.
- Toyota Camry: America’s bestselling passenger car with a room for five passengers. The 2014 Toyota Camry is occupied the third place in the 20 best selling cars of Forbes. It offered in hybrid drivetrain or conventional gas engines. The competitors are Nissan Altima, Ford Fusion, and Honda Accord.
- Interior: The interior highlights are 60/40 split folding rear seat, front bucket seats, power mirrors, locks and windows, cruise control & air conditioning, and iPod or USB compatible stereo with Bluetooth connectivity. Heated leather upholstery, power seats, navigation system, and JBL premium audio are available.
- Exterior: Side mirrors with body color, for four cylinder cars single exhaust, SE trim has grille styling and unique bumper. Available exterior features are spoiler, power moon-roof, fog lights, standard 16-inch steel wheels with plastic covers and 17 or 18-inch alloy wheels.
- Safety: It is having 10 airbags (front & rear side impact and front knee), all disc anti-lock brakes, electronic stability system, and with rear cross traffic alert, blind spot warning system is available.
- Pros and cons: Pros of Toyota Camry are better than outward visibility, above average rear seat accommodations with spacious and comfortable interior, and fuel efficient engines. Cons are, cumbersome setup process diminished the usefulness of Entune system, mushy handling and numb steering.
- Toyota Corolla: The 2014 model is a big improvement. Against other compacts it ranks only midpack, especially in terms of ride quality and terms of cabin noise.
- Interior: Previous generation’s materials and drab design replaced by Toyota with an appealing texture and blend of color. The armrest of door panel padded enough. The seats are without being too firm and supportive.
- Exterior: 2014 Toyota Corolla’s pumped up grille make, chiseled body and LED accented headlights make it most dramatic looking.
- Safety: Except new small overlap frontal crash, it earned good ratings in Insurance Institute for Highway Safety test.
- Pros and Cons: Extra fuel efficient LE Eco model, simple controls, comfortable ride and roomy rear seat are the pros and the cons are modest acceleration and horsepower, and the Entune system has problem as like in Camry.
- Toyota Prius: With more than 200,000 sales, this is the bestselling hybrid of Toyota’s made. It has the ability to give the electric power alone to travel up to 11 miles.
- Interior: The interior highlights are center mounted instrument panel, seating for five passengers, telescoping or tilt steering wheel with audio, Bluetooth and automatic climate controls, cruise control, back seat is split folding 60/40, navigation system along with backup camera.
- Exterior: It has 25 coefficient of drag to help gas mileage, fog lights, rear spoiler, 15 inch alloy wheel, LED taillights and headlights, blue tinted headlight covers.
- Safety: The safety highlights are antilock brakes, front seats side impact, driver’s knees, side curtain airbags, electronic stability system, and active front head restraints.
Even there are some minor drawbacks in these models, most of the car buyers are selected these models in the year 2013 from Toyota. In the Forbes 2013 bestselling list, Toyota Camry is third place, Toyota Corolla is eighth place and Toyota Prius is fifteenth place occupied.