J.D. Power automotive ratings are one of the guide to finding which vehicles or automotive-related products ranked highest in J.D. Power consumer studies. All Power this ratings are based on the opinions of a consumers who have used or owned the vehicle. The J.D. Power ranked #1 Hyundai Elantra in the category of 2014 quality of the vehicle.
Hyundai is an South Korea Auto Maker company which is well know for its quality and performances. The Hyundai Automakers launched all Hyundai Elantra in compact cars segment.
In this article, we’ll discuss things such as price, pros and the cons of Hyundai Elantra.
2014 Hyundai Elantra 4dr Sedan
The 2014 Hyundai Elantra is equipped with ample amount of cargo space, generous amount of legroom and quick and light handling system . The experts say its price and warranty make it a good choice.
The Elantra comes with a powerful, 2.0-liter, four-cylinder engine.The new 2014 Elantra is available in Sedan ,Coupe and Hatchback body style.
- The 2014 Hyundai Elantra has a seating capacity of five and has standard front-wheel drive.
- It comes with a regular unleaded I4 engine and 6-speed manual transmission system.
- It has a Horsepower (Net @ RPM) of 145@6500 and the Net Torque (Net @ RPM) of 130@4700.
- The Tuning diameter of 34.8
- When it comes to fuel economy it provides estimated mileage of 27(MPG) in cities and in highways it provides estimated mileage of 37MPG)
- The fuel tank capacity of approximately 12.8 gallons.
Notable Features in for 2014 Hyundai Elantra
- Available with 2.0-liter engine
- Touch-screen audio system available even in a base model model of Hyundai Elantra
- Updated high quality interior interior and exterior styling.
Safety features of 2014 Hyundai Elantra
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Side Head Air Bag
- Rear Head Air Bag
- Side Air Bag
- Brake Assist System
- Electronic Stability Control system
- Daytime Running Lights system
- Child Safety Lock feature
- Traction Control system
The following below mentioned are the air bags Equipped in 2014 Hyundai Elantra
The average price range of 2014 Hyundai Elantra is some were around $16,687 – $ 22,094 check out you local dealerships for exact price of the car.
Pros of 2014 Hyundai Elantra
- Its has good cargo space
- All Elantra models have a good legroom space
- It has good fuel economy with base engine
- A powerful optional engine
Cons of 2014 Hyundai Elantra
- Its limited rear headroom
These are the some of the features of the newly designed 2014 Hyundai Elantra, apart from this the automaker’s are providing some more optional features for the comfort and safety with reasonable price.